All Mobile and other Library services have been suspended during the Coronavirus outbreak. All books will be automatically renewed until further notice.
Norfolk County Council Mobile Library – Services Available
Choose items or reserve via the online catalogue for collection from a mobile library. You can return them to any branch library or mobile library in Norfolk. Items include:
- Fiction books for adults and children (book request 60p)
- Non-fiction books for adults and children (subject requests are free)
- Large print books (book request 60p)
- DVDs (a small charge)
- Audio books on CD and tape (a small charge)
- We do not charge for overdue books, although a repeat loan charge may apply for hired items (eg DVDs, games, CDs, and spoken word formats) not returned on the due date. A replacement charge may apply if items are lost or stolen.
The mobile library calls at Eaton every 4 weeks. A separate service which also serves Cringleford visits Waitrose in Eaton also on a 4 week timetable. Visit the Library website for dates and times for the mobile library:
The timetable reference for the mobile library at Waitrose Eaton is CEN 418
The timetable reference for the mobile library for Eaton Village is CEN 422