Come and Join Us!
Communities across the UK have been invited to come together for The Big Jubilee Lunch as part of the official celebrations for HM The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee! The Eaton Village Big Picnic Lunch is our contribution to the nationwide community lunch and will be held on Sunday 5th June from 12 noon to 2 pm at Wentworth Gardens, Eaton.
So, bring your picnic and chairs or blankets and join with your neighbours to have lunch together and celebrate the Platinum Jubilee of HM The Queen. We look forward to seeing you at Wentworth Gardens.
EVRA has arranged for entertainment from Kyle, a professional female vocalist who has lived in Eaton Village since 2011. There will also be a cake stall run by Timo and Max to raise funds for their trip to the Scout World Jamboree in South Korea and Sharon will bring her Photo Booth where you can record memories of the day.
Wentworth Gardens is located between Greenways and Donkey Lane and can be accessed via Brentwood, off Greenways, or Wentworth Green via Sunningdale- see map below. You can also find this via Postcode NR4 6PN or What Three Words location snacks.plan.leader.
We want everyone to enjoy themselves and celebrate the Platinum Jubilee as a community but there are a few things to bear in mind while attending:
- Wentworth Gardens is a nice, large open space and we are grateful for the Residents Management group allowing us to use this so please take care and leave it as you find it.
- Please take everything you brought back with you leaving no litter etc behind.
- See the EVRA draft Safeguarding Policy for when attending or participating in events. EVRA Draft Safeguarding Policy – Eaton Village Residents’ Association
- If you do bring any pets then please keep these under close control at all times – there will be a lot of food about which might be tempting!
- There are no public toilet facilities at the site but most people should only be a short distance from their own homes anyway.
- Parking is very limited so try and walk to the site if at all possible.
Kyle is a professional female vocalist who came to live in Norfolk in 1974. She moved abroad in 1993, living in Germany and USA and returned to Norwich at the end of 2011 when she settled in Eaton. She has been singing professionally and performing on a regular basis throughout Norfolk ever since.
Kyle sings a wide variety of Pop, Easy Listening, Rock ’n’ Roll, Swing, Jazz, and Country classic hits through the decades and also has Music Hall and Wartime classics in her repertoire. She performs at weddings, theatres, holiday parks, clubs, private functions, day centres and care homes and is an extremely versatile and popular singer. Apart from her solo performances, she also works with other artists and is part of an instrumental/vocal Duo.
For enquiries and bookings:- email@example.com Mobile: 07879 271711
Timo and Max’s Cake Stall – Timo and Max are two boys living in Eaton Village and are both involved in scouting. They have been selected to go to South Korea to be a part of the 25th World Scout Jamboree where they and their unit and 40,000 other scouts across the world are all going to meet up in the summer of 2023. However, Timo and Max need to raise a large amount of money to fund the trip and their cake stall at the Eaton Village Big Jubilee Picnic would be a great help in raising funds for their journey.
Donations of cakes for sale on the day would be very welcome. Please let Timo and Max know if you will donate a cake via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org